Submissions are allowed in order for you to share trans* success stories. This is where trans* people can come to be inspired by trans* role models they may not even know exist and feel reassured. Please obey the following rules or your submission will be rejected.
Submissions Must Be About (1 or more):
1. Trans* people who have transitioned
2. Trans* people who have a career.
3. Trans* people in the work place.
4. Trans* people having transitioned at work.
5. Trans* people who have made a contribution to the community in some way.
6. Your own personal success story (you do not need to be famous - you ARE a success).
7. A company that is Trans* friendly.
8. A quote from a Trans* person.
Do Not Post:
1. Nude shots, even if it does show how well your bottom surgery has gone or how great your top surgery is. Lets be clean.
2. Video if it does not pertain Trans* in some way, Trevor Project, or It Gets Better.
3. Articles that do not pertain to transition or trans* in the workplace or our working rights
4. Quotes from non-trans* people.
5. Websites that do not pertain to Trans* transitions or careers.
1. First click the part of the box below that says “submit a [whatever] post” and select the appropriate post type you would like to make (our standard is Photo - if website or article skip steps 2-5 and post the link, title and an excerpt)
2. Place a Pic
3. Name of the Person
4. What is their / your personal success story
5. Little information, history or back story about their / your success
6. Click the accept terms and conditions
7. Select as many of the following tags that are appropriate to your post (remember we are making a search feature using the tags, so be thorough).
8. Click submit button
NOTE: If you are posting a picture of yourself, feel free to disclose only your preferred name. (ie: Sam) All posts are screened before they hit the blog, so please be patient, they will be viewed and posted as soon as possible. If the post is rejected for any reason (ie: contains nudity) you will be informed via ask. If its a matter of the text part, it might be edited before hand but we try not to do so unless it violates the rules in some way or is cleaner looking. That’s all.